Maintaining a blog requires so much more than just a well written article. Artistic pictures are just as important and constant access to social media is vital. My iPhone is nearly a part of my body these days and I often am able to grab an off the cuff picture with it that I would otherwise miss if I had to focus and flash with a digital camera. I can then post directly to Instagram or sync with my laptop to download the pictures for later. Unfortunately, syncing with my laptop is not as easy as it used to be because my new Lenovo just won’t recognize my phone unless I am using an uber expensive Apple certified charging cord. I love this Lenovo more than a pancake breakfast but this one flaw is a big one. It really slows me down.
Akcord recently offered me their Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB Cable in exchange for review and I thought, why not? I wasn’t at all sure it would work with my laptop but if not I could still use it for wall charging or pass it on to my husband who’s laptop is not so picky. I held my breath when I plugged my iPhone into my laptop’s port and behold! The Akcord lightning to USB cable works! Hoooray! This will save me tons of time and extra steps for only $12.99.
- 3.3 ft/1m MFi lightning cable with 8-Pin to USB connector.
- Compatible with iPhone 6 / 6 Plus / 5S / 5C / 5, iPad Air / iPad Mini 3 / 2 / iPad Mini with Retina display / iPad 4th generation, iPod 5th generation and iPod nano 7th generation. Supports Mac and Windows PC.
- Flat “noodle” cable design helps prevent tangles and knots.
- 24-Month Warranty – 100% Customer Satisfaction guarantee to customers. No-question-ask FREE replacement will be sent for any broken lightning cable.
- Detail and troubleshooting guide included to ensure seamless synchronizing between customers’ iPhone, computer and other devices.
Turns out my husband is a little pickier than I took into account when I ordered a pink Akcord. Eh. He will be sorry later when his same-ol’-same-ol’ black charging cord gets swiped because they all look alike and my pink cord is always known as mine. Maybe Akcord will add a manly color soon. Red? Bright green? Camouflage? Until then, I will rejoice in my pink, no-tangle, Apple certified Akcord lightning to USB charging cable while he remains green with envy.
Pick up your own Apple MFi Certified Lightning to USB Cable on Amazon right now! Click here!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.